As a leader in small kitchen equipment, Breville is looking for a Sales Coordinator with administrative and account management experience
to support our sales team located in the Toronto office.
Breville is a leader in premium, small kitchen equipment. Each of our products are founded on innovation, creativity, insight and excellence. At Breville, our mandate is to make each food interaction a memorable moment.
Breville offers a fast-paced dynamic workplace, an opportunity to learn and grow, and the chance to be part of a growing, successful team. Are you a positive and dynamic talent? We have an opening for you at Breville Canada.
What can Breville offer you:
What you can offer Breville:
- Excellent employee benefits, including RRSP/DPSP, group insurance, employee discounts
- Market competitive salary
- Work within a global organization - head office located in Australia.
- Breville is committed to each and every employee and recognizes that our employees are our biggest assets.
- Access to all products of the successful Breville Brand, we are Food Thinkers.
The Sales Coordinator will provide main administrative and support for the Sales Team. This role will be responsible for relevant sales support functions, as well as developing processes that support our customer base to increase the productivity and efficiency of our sales team.
- Support VP Sales with project tracking; ensure projects remain on time and communicate updates to all key stakeholders.
- Support sales team with administrative requirements including item set ups and account administration.
- Coordinate product samples between sales, marketing, and our customers.
- Help coordinate all logistical needs around customer meetings (in Toronto showroom or other territories), trade shows / account events, Breville gourmet events, and sales conferences (ie: accommodation, catering, event planning, meeting room set up, etc.).
- Actively seek out ways to simplify and improve internal processes between sales and other departments in our organization
Breville requires the right person to join their team and contribute to the on-going success of their operation. Provide exceptional and courteous service to Breville customers. Our people are what make that happen. Our employees try to ensure that we exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Successful candidate will be self-motivated
- A positive, can do attitude
- Possess strong administrative and organizational skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft office is a must.
- A love of food and espresso is a plus but not necessary (don’t worry… you will get there inevitably)