Brannon Steel is looking for an energetic individual to join the team as an Account Manager at its Brampton headquarters. We'll be pleased to negotiate compensation with the successful candidate commensurate with their skills and experience.
Family-owned and operated since 1968, Brannon Steel has built a reputation as one of North America’s premiere suppliers of carbon steel parts-to-print. Our commitments to unrivaled quality, exemplary customer service, state-of-the art technology, and continuous improvement allow us to work with world-class Original Equipment Manufacturers in a broad spectrum of industries including construction, defense, energy, forestry, and mining.
Recognizing that our true strength is found in our people, we strive to maintain a safe, fair, and positive workplace that encourages long-term employment. We’re proud that many of our employees have been with us for ten, twenty, thirty, even forty years and we believe that kind of loyalty speaks for itself.
Brannon Steel is pleased to accommodate the needs of people with disabilities during the recruiting process upon request. Please contact Human Resources by phone at (905) 453-4730 or by email at HR@brannonsteel.com if you require accommodation. We thank all applicants for their interest in working at Brannon Steel but only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Cultivate strong professional relationships with assigned accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and support assigned accounts.
- Co-ordinate, monitor, and support the release of all sales orders and work to Production.
- Assist in the preparation, issuing, and follow-up of quotations.
- Engage in analytical, process management, and reporting actvities related to assigned accounts.
- Provide relief and support to colleagues as needed.
- 3+ years of account management experience in a manufacturing or industrial setting, preferably in the steel or metals industry.
- Computer-proficient including MS Windows 10 and Office.
- Proficient with CRM and ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized and dedicated to customer
- Well-suited to a collaborative environment that emphasizes team success.
- Strong business communication skills.
- Knowledge of carbon steel grades, technical design, and GD&T is an asset.
- Service award program including travel vouchers for $3,000, $5,000, and $10,000 for 10, 20, and 30 years of service.
- Group RRSP program with contribution matching up to 5% of regular annual earnings.
- Full-time, permanent work at a stable, family-owned company.
- Extended health coverage including prescriptions, paramedical expenses, and emergency travel assistance.
- Dental coverage including preventive, diagnostic, and treatment services.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D insurance.
- Free employee assistance program.
- A friendly work environment where people support each other.
- Summer barbeques, annual golf tournament, and more!