This is highly go-getter position. The resource is expected to generate the revenue stream on its own. Conduct initial meetings, and to serve as the sales front for Branex Inc. Pre-Sales and Proof of Concept help will be provided but the lead generation methodologies and its implementation will be dependent on the resource. This is base + Commission based job with the possibility of achieving share per win after the sales targets have been overachieved.
- Initiate the lead generation using different means and channels. Branex does not bound the resource on any methodology that the resource wants to execute.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with the customer where possible. However, complete support will be provided to the resource for technical discussions and knowledge gathering sessions.
- Able to create and traverse business requirements
- Manage Customer Account from Lead inception and take ownership of the customer accounts
- Able to upsell and cross-sell service offerings of Branex
- Identify areas of improvement in Communication channels
- Escalate the customer issues to management
- Ensure all billings are being done on timely basis.
- Ensure the payments are being made on time by the customer. Ensure consistent yet polite follow-ups from invoice generation to the complete payments of the of the project are collected
- Manage their sales performance based on targets and other KPIs
Other Strategic Operations
- Work with manager on upselling, cross-sell, and new sales
- Keep current with industry requirements and practices in lines with IT Solutions
- Devise strategies for different areas of expansion and assist in identifying plans of achieving them.
Sales Account Management of the customer portfolio and to ensure that the customer remains satisfied with the services of Branex Inc.
- 2+ years of experience in direct B2B sales preferably for SME segment
- Must be a quick learner
- Understanding of IT processes, methodologies, and terminologies is good to have but not mandatory
- Should have at least a basic understanding of IT services and solutions
- Must have an appetite to quickly understand and learn new market trends and requirement Proven sales record in SME with target achievement of at least 80 percent annually.
- Sales background for IT Products and Services is a plus
- Should be able to listen attentively, speak professionally, and write impeccably.
- Graduation in Business, Computer Science, or Marketing is a plus
- Can work legally in the country where this job is posted
Should have own transport or can commute easily throughout the region
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Software Sales: 3 years (Required)