Brandt is currently seeking a Director of Sales - Pipeline for our Regina location. This position is responsible for developing, managing, and supporting sustained and profitable growth in sales of pipeline products including, but not limited to, side booms, welding units, bending machines, pipeline handling, and other products. These products will be distributed in various markets and regions through Brandt’s preferred dealer sales channels, for ultimate rent and/or sale to end customers. This will be achieved through the development of meaningful business plans, sales strategies, marketing programs, sales training and tactics in conjunction with the Dealer Channel Sales Teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and monitor business plans and revise tactics, as needed.
- Provide product knowledge and sales training, product marketing, and tactical field support to the Dealer Channel Sales Team
- Ensure the product portfolio is actively managed to maximize sales and profitability
- Develop and implement standardized policies, program structures, and procedures
- Collaborate and provide industry, market, sales, customer, and product differentiation related knowledge and input to the Product Planning team
- Achieve budgeted sales, gross margin, and market share goals as agreed for the long-term success of Brandt
- Travel as required.
- Enthusiastic, Energetic, and Goal Driven
- Proven abilities to build and grow sales in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to effectively and quickly build rapport and trust with others at all levels within and outside the organization
- Advanced interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong planning, organization, and time management skills
- A minimum of 3 years prior experience successfully grain related products in the Agriculture equipment industry
- At least 5 years of proven success within the Agriculture equipment industry and market in a sales management, product management, or product support capacity
- Familiar with and competent in the use of Microsoft Office software tools including Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- A university degree in Business or Engineering