We are seeking someone with an administrative background in invoicing/billing.
BOXX Modular (Canada) rents, leases and sells temporary and permanent modular buildings, including standard buildings ready for immediate delivery and custom-designed solutions. We work with our customers to design and deliver customized solutions, and provide additional services such as delivery and installation, furniture rentals and other add-ons.
We offer career, not a job in an environment known for strength, flexibility and brilliance. Like a diamond we look for people who will grow stronger and shine brighter in a fast pace and challenging environment.
We have a permanent position for a Branch (Contract) Administrator for our Regina, SK BOXX Modular Branch.
The role will be accountable for all administrative responsibilities in their respective location. Provide support and insight on monthly & quarterly financial results for their location. This position is detail and process oriented and requires someone who is very strong administratively.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contract ownership and administration after contract has been awarded for life cycle of contract including:
- Creation of Purchase Orders, GRPO's and processing AP invoices for payment
- Invoicing Receivables in a timely matter, targets will be provided based on project type
- Enter data into the SAP business database which includes Contract Documents, Purchasing and Billing
- Maintain SAP asset rental status
- Manage commitment days and contract terms on contracts when applicable and on an asset by asset basis for contracted capital purchases. Provide Division Admin Manager with a quarterly updated on contract status.
- Obtain and administer contract change orders from sales team
- Ensure intercompany and interdivisional transactions are correct and complete
- Period close duties per month end calendar, including uploading journal vouchers, MIR result analysis, adjustments and month end matrix
- Maintain and organize electronic project files
- Perform all other project tracking, percent complete tracking and data entry requirements
- Tend to any customer disputes and questions immediately and in a highly professional manner
- Provide correct operations and rental billing to requesting to requesting customers within 24hrs
- Accounts receivables management - CA's to enforce payment terms agreed to within contract and provide weekly updates to Division Admin Manager
- Liaise with sublease vendors, catering vendors and operational sub-contractors to ensure all AP invoices coincide with contracted third-party agreement and rental billing and processed at the correct time.
- Provide a weekly run rate to Division Admin Manager identifying expected rental revenue per asset per project for the current week.
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an accounting, contract administration or equivalent is essential
- Previous experience with contracts and projects administration would be an asset
- Previous experience in Oil & Gas or similar would be an asset, but not necessary.
- Must be friendly, personable and able to build harmonious working relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Knowledgeable and proficient computer skills with practical experience with SAP and Excel (Level 3 ) is an asset
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Post-secondary certificate or degree in business administration or equivalent would be an asset.
- Must have strong attention to detail, adaptability, and be very organized.
- Self-starter and ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Must be fluent in English both oral and written
BOXX Modular (Canada) is a business unit of Black Diamond Group. Black Diamond rents and sells modular space solutions and workforce accommodation solutions to customers in Canada, the United States and Australia. In North America, we also provide specialized field rentals to oil and gas industries. We serve diverse sectors including oil and gas, mining, power, construction, engineering, military, government, and education.
For more information about Black Diamond Group, please visit www.BlackDiamondGroup.com
Job Type: Full-time