BOSSC Inc. is a leader in software development and implementation of enterprise-level solutions, headquartered in Oakville, Ontario with presence in Canada and USA. We thrive in an inclusive, fast-paced culture and we are looking for Intermediate and Senior C# .NET Developers who want to contribute to our growing Technology team by developing high performance solutions.
What is the Role?
You will be responsible for building and maintaining applications while providing innovative scalable solutions.
The role will be reporting to the VP of Technology.
The combination of technical know-how, drive and initiative will be critical to your success. You must be able to drive progress in an agile environment.
What You Will Do:
- Design and develop robust and scalable solutions and services, APIs to high quality standards while understanding the importance of meeting client delivery deadlines
- Collaborate with team-members to analyze, design and implement new features
- Participate and provide recommendations in technical design phases to ensure high quality deliverables
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Participate and contribute to team meetings, code review, peer coaching and mentoring
- Assume ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Stay in touch with current technology trends
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Great career growth
- A great environment and a wonderful team to work with!
What Are We Looking For?
- Superb communication and organization skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Full stack development with modern technology stack
- 2+ years front end experience with Angular 2+
- Experience with GIT or TFS
- Participate in an open, Agile methodology
- A track record of great teamwork and the ability to work independently and drive projects to completion
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced work atmosphere
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and accessible. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all applicants for employment without discrimination. Please let us know if accommodation for the recruitment/interview process is required and we will work with you to make sure your needs are met. Information related to accommodation measures will be treated in confidence.