Head Office, Downtown Vancouver
The story of Bosa Properties is one of entrepreneurship, commitment and a passion for real estate and construction that began over 50 years ago. Decades in the business have taught us how to create homes that are timeless in design, universal in their appeal, and comfortable for homeowners at every stage of life. Being a forward-thinking company matters to us and influences everything from where we build our projects to the amenities and technologies we build into them.
Bosa is proud to have been named an Aon Best Employer for 2017 and 2018, ranking among the top 1/4 of all Canadian employers based on engagement, leadership, performance culture and employment brand.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, the IT Coordinator will be a critical member of the overall support structure within the Company. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT professional to leverage their technical experience and customer-centric approach to truly take ownership of the IT support function of one of the top developers in the country.
Supporting 100 users, the IT Coordinator will be the lead on new equipment roll-outs, the first point of contact for all hardware and software troubleshooting requests, and a valued partner in the day-to-day operation of a high performing business.
What you Bring:
- Manage set-up of new users and hardware;
- Manage internal ticketing process and escalate to third party partners as needed;
- Troubleshoot workstations and software issues across all departments;
- Offsite presentation center set-up; including telecom, wireless, copier, and firewall;
- Manage hardware, software, and device inventory;
- Coordinate with existing 3rd party IT Company(s) for VPN and server-side operations;
- Manage the internal mobility program and inventory;
- Manage vendor relationships and procurement for new hardware and software needs;
- Recommend procedure/process improvements and research potential solutions;
- Update and maintain the IT Manual , and spearhead the creation of user guides.
To be successful in this role you should be a first-rate problem-solver that thrives in a fast-paced environment where autonomy is encouraged. You are detail-oriented, analytical, and you possess exceptional customer service and communication skills. Most importantly, you take great pride and ownership in your work, and you want to be part of a team that embraces new technology and innovation.
Our Must Haves:
Alongside the characteristics described above, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Diploma in Computer Information Systems Administration or equivalent;
- 2+ years of experience in an IT Coordinator capacity;
- Experience working with third party vendors;
- Familiarity with MS Office products (including office 365);
- Previous experience with IT inventory management and mobile device management;
- Expertise in Windows 7 and 10, as well as iOS;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Experience with Yardi, Dayforce, and Salesforce would be an asset.
Our most important offering to anyone that joins the Bosa Properties team is our culture of innovation, achievement, and ownership. We bring out the best in each other by constantly striving to be world class in all we do. These values are reflected in our Real Estate Projects, our Company, and our People.
At Bosa, we also offer a very competitive compensation structure that supplements your regular income with a robust benefits package:
How to Apply:
- MSP, Medical and Dental Coverage: Our industry leading benefits package covers you and your dependents at no cost
- Friends and Family Program: Early and exclusive access to our newly released projects
- BOSAconnect : Our annual development conference that is designed and hosted by our leadership and complemented by a range of world-class speakers and workshop experts.
- Professional Development and Education Support
Please apply using the links provided, or by sending an email to email@example.com. We value your interest in the Bosa Family of Companies. While we can only respond to shortlisted applicants, we will keep your information on file and consider you for future opportunities as they come available.