We re looking for a hands-on, analytical and results-oriented Product Vertical Manager to act as the end-to-end manager for 3 product verticals. You will be responsible for the business development, client management and onboarding for these product verticals. You will also have the opportunity to work collaboratively across the organization with our amazing team members to continue to improve our customer facing product. Reporting to the Director of Product, you will work alongside the Product team to create and manage the product roadmap and ensure that revenue and growth of the product verticals is successful.
- Manage business development, partner relationships and engagement for your product verticals
- Manage partner onboarding and performance management; reviewing performance and continually optimising for user experience
- Develop growth strategies for product verticals by optimizing user flows, product recommendations, and user experience to drive revenue
- Develop clear and compelling product requirements / user stories for new initiatives; as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact
- Work closely with internal business leads and teams (data science, engineering, marketing), as well as external partners to execute on the product roadmap
- Monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness
- Manage and communicate project schedules, goals, and dependencies, and drive cross-functional initiatives