Assists the Marketing Manager, Director
and the Marketing Team by managing and prioritizing
communications/projects related to all areas of
operations. Provides support to stores and regional
management, distributes internal & select external
communications, and completes other tasks as required
for the marketing and cross functional teams.
Provide administrative support to the Marketing Manager
- Coordinates the preparation and distribution of
information, schedules appointments / meetings and
prepares related information packages working with
the Marketing team.
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of the
Marketing Calendar and Planner.
- Maintaining current filing systems.
- Assisting in the preparation and distribution of
agendas for weekly, creative and strategic marketing
meetings.Prepares room set up, takes minutes and
follows up as necessary.
- Organizing project timelines and objectives for the
Marketing team to ensure efficient and timely
presentation to the stores
- Supports marketing projects with home office and
store teams with the objective of creating an
efficient and effective project
- Coordinate and administrate the Master Store
Opening/Renovation checklist/signage package with
Supervisors and Mgmt to ensure an organized, timely
and profitable store opening
Support the coordination and execution of marketing
- Communicates and follows up with cross-functional
teams and partners as required.
- Logistical support for the execution of the
initiatives including managing the distribution of
all campaign signs and materials.
- Data gathering and inputting for analysis of
- Provide support in the creation and development of
Coordinates local Bootlegger marketing events by:
- Provides up to date marketing tools to stores and
Business Development Leaders.
- Following up and analyzing promotions, events and
- Assisting in the development and directions to
stores on specific events throughout the year.
Oversees Marketing (Charity Campaigns, In-Store music
compilations and Recognition and Awards Program) by:
- Assists the development of new ideas, concepts,
goals and guidelines.
- Maintains & supports current grass roots marketing
efforts- ensuring established guidelines are
followed by the stores.
- Responsible for timely and accurate monthly and
annual recognition and awards programs
- Ensures in-store music updates are current and
relevant to our brand
The candidate must be well organized, should have
excellent verbal and written communication skill for
both internal and external audiences, strong
organization & follow-up skills, and must be detail
oriented. Must be enthusiastic, creative and resourceful
with the ability to work both as a team and
independently. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint is a must. Experience with Adobe Suite is
preferred but an interest and ability to learn InDesign,
Photoshop, and Illustrator is welcome.