Grab this opportunity to join Canada’s Profit 500 winner and rapidly growing Enterprise SaaS company in Markham!
The .Net Developer will work on developing new products, features and enhancements that serve the most prestigious clients in the Spa and Hospitality industry.
You’re an individual who loves working with a team that embraces out-of-the-box thinking to solve real world business problems. Finding innovative solutions to complex problems is second nature to you and working on web applications and latest technologies is your biggest passion.
Technical Skills You Bring:
- High level of experience working with the SQL Server/T-SQL in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Working knowledge of mobile development and technologies like AngularJS and MongoDB is an asset
- Strong understanding of software development models, TDD, unit tests, domain driven design, etc.
- A Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields of study
- Collaborate with other Software Developers, Architects and the Product Team to design, develop, test and maintain our enterprise applications built on Microsoft technologies
- Write code and create SQL scripts for new products, features and functionalities along with continuously improving existing ones
- Develop end-to-end integrations with business partners and our new products and modules which employ both Microsoft technologies as well as other 3rd party components
- Participate in the SCRUM process including daily stand-ups, weekly sprints, retrospectives and conduct demos for the Product and Engineering teams
- Perform ongoing code reviews, bug fixes and unit testing to ensure compliance with industry best practices and tests cases prior to QA delivery
- Opportunity to learn and grow with an amazing team
- 100% employer-paid benefit premiums
- Health & Wellness Program and Gym Membership
- Monthly catered lunches & daily snacks
- Team building and social events