Bonobos is looking for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager for our Marketing Team.
Bonobos, the men's apparel brand that disrupted the retail industry, is seeking a seasoned brand marketing professional with a proven track record for delivering successful marketing campaigns, driving brand awareness and brand love with meaningful, sustained results. You will report to the Sr. Director, Brand Marketing & PR.
What you'll do...
- Lead the development and execution of brand strategy and marketing plans to achieve the brand's KPIs and objectives
- Work with the team on execution of integrated brand marketing campaigns across major "ignite" moments and always-on "sustain" platforms
- Lead strategy & execution of all experiential marketing, including agency RFP and onboarding, large scale event execution, retail transformation and experiential marketing expression and activation of our Guideship (aka the mobile Guideshop)
- Develop brand partnership platform to expand reach and equity with new consumers by keeping the "right friends"
- Lead marketing efforts for wholesale partners
- Manage the translation of insights into a culturally-relevant strategies, opportunities and value propositions, and articulate implications and impacts for brand, product, technology, and service platforms
- Protect and grow the brand equity; including consumer research, brand health, and clear articulation of the brand voice across all communication
- Manage and develop talented marketing team members
- Have 6+ years of experience across all brand marketing touchpoints (bonus points for a MBA)
- Are maniacally focused and proverbially passionate about putting the consumer and consumer insights at the heart of all you do
- Are experienced in leading external partners and agencies, including skilled and detailed assessment of work, delivering specific and actionable feedback, and a track record of bringing the best out of our agencies
- Get excited by out-of-the-box ideas that change-the-game. We built our business on disrupting the norm and value that in our talent
- Have specific experience in experiential marketing, either directly (i.e., working for an experiential agency of internal experiential function) or extensive indirect involvement (e.g., developing and execution experiential campaigns, leading and managing experiential agencies and partners)
- Demonstrated success influencing senior executives and cross-functional leaders, including the ability to listen, interpret needs and communicate complex solutions in a simplified way
- Are a cross-functional leader with a strong background of effectively working across and with multiple stakeholders to establish buy-in for go-to-market strategy
- Possess the ability to communicate complex information and implications both verbally and in written presentations, utilizing storytelling techniques to communicate a clear, compelling and cohesive narrative
- Are a true team player and not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get sh*t done. We may be owned by a big company, but we still operate like a small, scrappy business
- Are intellectually curious and results-driven, combining consumer-centricity and creativity with strong analytical skills, measuring success and learning from it
- Demonstrate the ability to grow and manage direct report(s) with diverse skill sets and backgrounds
- Experience in consumer, apparel or lifestyle brands is highly preferred
- Value exceptional creativity, initiative and witty banter
- Work hard because we love what we're doing but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome co-workers, and the rare tribal atmosphere that values individuality
- Are excited to hear from you