Software Project Engineer-TROQ-CASB01618511
SOFTWARE PROJECT ENGINEER
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in St. Bruno, Quebec, you will be responsible for planning, controlling and coordinating one or many TCMS (Train Control and Management System) projects. You will receive the mandate, the budget and the resources from the management with the goal to deliver the project within the objectives set by the department and the company.
You also will coordinate the activities with the project management as well as with the other departments involved in the project execution.
In your role you will:
- Deliver project as per required Scope, Quality, Time and Cost;
- Perform intergroup coordination with stakeholders (Internal and External);
- Create, apply and update the project plans and schedules;
- Identify the need for resources (human and material) to the management;
- Manage resources allocated to the projects and manage scope of work allocated to collaborators / partners;
- Prepare, update and presents KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and progress reports to management;
- Manage scope and prepare proposal to address changes/new requests.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or equivalent;
- You possess a minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience;
- You possess excellent skills in personal relationships, time management, problem resolution and you are well-organized;
- You own great knowledge of project management and planning (PMI certification will be considered as an asset), cost control, finance, accounting and budget planning;
- You master Software Development Engineering processes (Agile, Scrum, V Model);
- Ideally, you are a member of the Ordre des Ingenieurs de Quebec (OIQ);
- You possess an advanced level in English and French (spoken and written).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
07.09.2018, 6:47:42 AM