Senior Engineer, Aftermarket Product Planning and Program Management, Customer Experience, Temporary, Business Aircraft-MON15898
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As a member of the Aftermarket Product Planning and Program Management, Customer Experience, Business Aircraft, you will be a product/services expert dedicated to providing our Senior Leadership Team with world-class analysis and recommendations to make critical product decisions for all in-service Business Aircraft platforms.
You will be expected to develop our company's product and service strategy based on a deep technical and business acumen in key knowledge areas, such as:
Customer needs and expectations
Market trends and competitive landscape
Key technologies and their applications in aviation
Cross-platform or cross-industry opportunities
You will lead projects to define and maintain our product and service portfolio in the areas of modifications and refurbishments, training, aircraft services and MRO, component repair and overhaul, and parts services. You will be responsible for the program management of these projects from idea through to execution and delivery to market.
You will link with the new aircraft Product Planning team to ensure alignment and synergies with new offerings in development for production aircraft.
Product Planners are at the intersection of business strategy, business development and product definition. As a Senior member of the team, you are a recognized reference in these fields and will mentor more junior members.
In your role, you will:
- Develop an overall product and service portfolio for all Bombardier Business Aircraft aftermarket activities
- Define and implement product improvements to various aircraft systems (avionics, cabin interiors, performance)
- Provide deep technical insight on Bombardier and competitor products and services
- Become the reference for key aircraft systems and capabilities, and associated emerging technologies
- Own and lead initiatives in which you will program manage from start to finish the development of new products and services, in collaboration with Engineering, Procurement, Sales, Marketing, Operations
- Develop and implement company-wide go-to-market plans that maximize market impact
- Work with various Engineering specialties, industrial designers and key partners to develop and implement product technology roadmaps
- Conduct customer feedback activities through focus groups, trade-shows, surveys, etc.
- Support sales activities through deep technical product knowledge.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an Engineering degree with a minimum of 8 to 10 years of relevant work experience
- You have a deep understanding of the business aircraft aftermarket, including for example mods and upgrades, parts and services
- You have prior experience in program management, product strategy, marketing, or market analysis
- You have a business degree (strong asset)
- You have a passion for the aviation industry, particularly business jets
- You have a robust technical understanding of aircraft performance, avionics, cabin interiors, and various other aircraft systems
- You have the ability to manage initiatives of a technical, financial, marketing and general business nature
- You have the ability to influence and work with little formal authority
- You have an acute critical and strategic thinking, and a taste for in-depth analysis
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit that constantly challenges the status quo
- You have a dedication to 100% quality
- You have strong oral and written English communications skills and functional French communication skills are desired
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
31.07.2018, 9:03:09 PM