Project Manager - Robotic Process Automation-MON15934
Our Global Shared Services team works with internal customers to evolve business processes and tools, one good idea after another. If you are motivated to be part of a multicultural team and passionate about process automation, we have the environment to make your ideas come true. Good ideas, should be shared!
In your role, you will:
As a result, you will be responsible to:
- Lead a team of external consultants to quickly deliver automation projects for support functions.
- Lead, with support from IT and functional experts, the automation of tasks or processes for the Bombardier Head Office and the Aerospace business segments.
- Define best practices in automation (RPA, machine learning, scripting) and identify application opportunities.
- Deliver automation projects to all business processes (finance, HR, procurement, engineering, methods, quality, logistics and customer services).
- Manage a diversified portfolio of automation projects.
- Assess automation opportunities from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Prepare, maintain, and update process design documents related to processes and operational workflows.
- Design, develop, and configure basic to intermediate Robotic Process Automation systems to meet business process and application requirements.
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Own automation development life cycle as per project plan.
- Help with the setup of an automation control tower to monitor and optimize RPA license usage in operational mode.
- Evaluate the impact of technology changes planned by the IT teams on existing automation and take the necessary actions to ensure business continuity through these changes.
- Monitor technology, document, apply and share best practices related to business process automation.
- Manage the internal customer relationship and associated governance, in order to deliver the automations as quickly as possible (each project typically delivered within 10-16 weeks).
- Follow up and prioritize application and infrastructure issue resolution by the IT team.
- Exercise leadership with functional SME and consultants, respecting the vision and values of the company.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor in Computer Science or Engineering.
- You have hands on experience in AGILE / SCRUM project management.
- A Blue Prism Developer certification will be an asset.
- You have a good knowledge of common computer languages (VBA, .Net, Python).
- You master certain RPA (Robotic Process Automation) applications such as Blueprism, Automation Anywhere, UIPATH and Workfusion or have closely supervised the implementation of automation using similar tools.
- You have a holistic approach to analyzing situations with proven ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- You have a keen sense of business (cost, budget, ROI, business plan).
- You are motivated by the quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- You take initiative, demonstrated autonomy and well organized.
- You are fluent in French and English (spoken and written). German or Spanish would be an asset.
- You are available for short business trips abroad.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
10.08.2018, 2:42:17 PM