Project Manager, Global 5000/6000-TOR03994
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead projects which improve the value proposition of the program
- Represent a key interface with strategic suppliers
- Effectively manage stakeholder needs
- Benchmark best practices and implement continuous improvements
- Coordinate rigorous Change Management practices
- Provide strong financial discipline and management of scope
- Develop business case proposals and effectively engage buy-in from senior management
- Manage Program priorities with the cross functional team
- Develop, harmonize, and maintain Program schedules
- Utilize effective escalation to ensure roadblocks are removed and issues are resolved
- Lead governance of assigned projects, including management of metrics and information packages in support of monthly reviews
- Support the development and execution of Aircraft Program strategy
- Ensure effective communication with all levels within the company, including Managers, Directors and Vice Presidents
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a University degree in Business or Engineering and five (5) to seven (7) years of relevant work experience. Experience in Aerospace is an asset.
- You have Project Management experience with a record of a proactive, results-oriented approach
- You possess superior written and verbal communication skills. You are able to present complex scenarios in an easily understood manner. French language skills are an asset.
- You take ownership of issues and have a drive for results
- You are comfortable working at times without a clear set of priorities, and can take abstract objectives to detailed conclusions
- You are an effective negotiator, and are able to collaboratively advance program agendas
- You have demonstrated experience in exercising sound judgement in complex situations
- You are a self-starter, and are able to work independently with little supervision
- You are an effective leader, team player and problem solver, interested in leading a cross-functional team to achieve success for the Global Aircraft Program.
- You hold yourself and the cross-functional team accountable for the execution of projects
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS-Project
- You have a willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- You are flexible to meet the demands of a dynamic business environment
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
10.05.2018, 11:00:00 PM