Project Engineering - In-service Engineering, Structures A220-MIR02606
The C Series Aircraft Limited Partnership (CSALP) was created in July 2016 by Bombardier and Investissement Quebec (IQ). In October 2017, Airbus announced its intention to join the CSALP joint venture as majority owner (closing of the investment is expected mid-year 2018). The CSALP programme office will remain located in Mirabel (Quebec, Canada) where the CS100 and CS300 aircraft are manufactured by a team of some 1,800 employees. In 2019, a second assembly line is expected to begin operations in Mobile (Alabama, USA).
About the C Series Aircraft
The C Series single-aisle aircraft is uniquely designed to serve the 100- to 150-seat market. The aircraft's phenomenal economic proposition and performance support the opening of new opportunities for single-aisle operations.
Comprised of the CS100 and the larger CS300 aircraft, the C Series family represents the fusion of performance and technology. The resulting aircraft deliver unmatched performance and economics in the 100- to 150-seat market segment and an 18 per cent lower cost per passenger, making them the ideal candidates to complement larger single-aisle aircraft.
The cabin design and flexibility ensure an unrivalled passenger experience. The aircraft's larger seats, overhead bins and windows deliver a wide body feel that offers passengers unparalleled comfort in a single-aisle cabin. The CS100 and the CS300 aircraft have over 99 per cent parts commonality as well as Same Type Rating. The groundbreaking Pratt & Whitney PurePower(r) PW1500G engine, combined with the aircraft's advanced aerodynamics, delivers reduced fuel burn, noise, and emissions - making the C Series the most community-friendly aircraft.
Description of the job
In-Service Engineering Structures team supports operators for structural repairs on the A220 (C Series) aircraft. It is also responsible to manage request with regards to interiors monuments and ground support equipment.
In your role, you will:
- Manage daily deliverables of the In-Service Engineering Structures team in order to measure progression, identify risks and help meet our objectives;
- Coordinate activities with our Customer Response Center (CRC) and different engineering functions in order to complete our deliverables per the commitment made to A220 (C Series) operators;
- Support development and validation of the Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and coordinate requests coming from current and future operators;
- Participate to other engineering functions reviews (primary structure, secondary structure & interiors) in order to track progress, highlight risks and make sure commitments are respected;
- Coordinate change management with A220 (C Series) Program by defining impacts, project scope, timeline and conditions needed in order to successfully implement those projects;
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators in order to support monthly department reviews;
- Communicate effectively at all management levels, including customers, managers and directors;
- Document, develop and improve current or new processes based on industry best practices.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a university degree in a related field in Engineering and/or Project Management;
- You have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience;
- You possess a PMP certification (an asset);
- You have experience in an aerospace and/or manufacturing company (an asset);
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint);
- You have good analytical, planning, and problem solving skills;
- You are a self-starter and are able to handle multiple initiatives effectively;
- You take ownership of issues that are impacting initiatives under your mandate and are results oriented;
- You must have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy;
- You have demonstrated leadership skills and creativity in problem solving while working in a team based environment;
- You have proven capability to build and maintain professional relationships by demonstrating strong communication skills;
- You have the ability to communicate effectively across different functions and programs;
- You possess communications skills in English and/or French, written and spoken.
CSALP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
27.08.2018, 7:06:09 PM