Process & Tools Developer, Global 7500/8000-MON15875
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Maintain and build on the system and solution architecture of Service oriented Web Applications;
- Design solutions tailored on customer requirements;
- Coach and organize Agile methodology based governance;
- Participate and prepare governance meetings to provide visibility on project plan and milestone achievements;
- Interact with different organizations (IT, Core Engineering, Methods, ...) to ensure seamless integration of the provided solutions
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a university or (technical) college degree in computer development and/or equivalent experience;
- You have strong experience of building system and solution architectures;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in web application development;
- You have good skills in Java or others procedural / functional programming languages. Scaka skills is considered an asset;
- You have good knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle knowledge is an asset;
- You have good knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows, Linux), virtualization and networking;
- Experience with PLM and ERP (SAP) is an asset;
- You are organized, a good planner and problem solver
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
02.08.2018, 1:10:34 PM