Methods - Project Management-MON15903
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage resources on the weekend shift
- Coordinate with all functions the ongoing actions
- Provide status during follow up calls
- Maintain and communicate the visibility on the different projects
- Respect timelines
- Manage issues and risks
- Support the production line to solve issues on the line with the multidisciplinary team
- Support the as design as build process with Quality
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a College or University mechanical or civil or aerospace engineering degree with a minimum of 5 years' experience in assembly of aircraft structure or equivalent field of manufacturing.
- You must be a self-motivated person, a team player able to work under pressure and under a minimum of supervision.
- You must be able to read and write in English and have good communication skills. Being completely bilingual (French and English) is an asset.
- You have good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- You have good knowledge of SAP software
- You have good knowledge of CAD software (Catia V5) & GC&T
- You have good problem solving methodology
- You have good general computer skills
- You have good interpretation of technical drawings
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
03.08.2018, 12:12:36 PM