the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will,
- Define and write work instructions and build-sequences within workbooks to support the assembly of the aircraft using SAP and CATIA software;
- Define and write condition of supplies on parts and assemblies to meet the final assembly line s requirements towards its suppliers;
- Initiate problem solving projects to understand root cause of issues and to implement robust solutions while considering all aspects (i.e. cost, risks) of the change being considered;
- Coordinate the First Article Installation of all changes being introduced on the assembly line;
- Support Production s daily activities by processing non-conformity reports, coordinating rework scenarios and improving the work instructions based on feedback from various functions.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a College Degree specializing in aerospace (construction, maintenance or avionics) or in mechanical or electrical engineering in a recognized institution (CEGEP);
- You have experience using Catia V5 and ideally, you also have experience in SAP;
- You are bilingual and are fluent in writing and talking either in French and English;
- You are efficient in planning your work and organizing your work schedule
- You are resourceful, autonomous and are able to skilled at solving problems;
- You have good judgement and work well within and multi-function team.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Your ideas move people.
29.06.2018, 4:18:08 PM