Industrial Engineer - Multiple positions available - apply today!-QUE02088
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
***We currently have multiple positions available supporting various Business Aircraft programs including the Global 5000/6000, 7000/8000 and Challenger***
In your role, you will:
- Establish and maintain manufacturing technical sequences (Precedence)
- Analyze cycle times
- Establish critical cycle time
- Define and Produce the optimal line balancing for specific rate.
- Establish the detailed manpower requirement (workcenters, crew type, shift,..)
- Determine Production capacity (Manpower, equipment...)
- Produce daily production schedule (Chart)
- Collect, document and maintain manufacturing data. (loads, capacity, equipment, footprint ...)
- Participate in analyzing and establishing the production standard time.
- Establish detailed value stream mapping.
- Establish and organize workcenter considering human and material flow.
- Manage production changes (sequence)
- Identify and participate in Improvement projects.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a College degree or Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering
- You must have organization skills, rigor and autonomy
- You have strong logical and mechanical aptitude.
- You are a teamworker;
- You demonstrate leadership and love challenges.
- You have a great sense of initiative.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours.
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel and MS Project software.
- Patience, perseverance and curiosity.
- An experience in aerospace or cabinet manufacturing industry is an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
09.06.2017, 3:18:56 PM