General Procurement FAL Services & Key account Manager CSeries, Mirabel-MIR02532
This position is contingent upon and will be effective on the closing of the acquisition of control by Airbus over the CSeries program.
General Procurement FAL Services & Key account Manager Mirabel
The C Series Aircraft Limited Partnership (CSALP) was created in July 2016 by Bombardier and Investissement Quebec (IQ). In October 2017, Airbus announced its intention to join the CSALP joint venture as majority owner (closing of the investment is expected mid-year 2018). The CSALP program office will remain located in Mirabel (Quebec, Canada) where the CS100 and CS300 aircraft are manufactured by a team of some 1,800 employees. In 2019, a second assembly line is expected to begin operations in Mobile (Alabama, USA).
About the C Series Aircraft
The C Series single-aisle aircraft is uniquely designed to serve the 100- to 150-seat market. The aircraft's phenomenal economic proposition and performance support the opening of new opportunities for single-aisle operations.
Comprised of the CS100 and the larger CS300 aircraft, the C Series family represents the fusion of performance and technology. The resulting aircraft deliver unmatched performance and economics in the 100- to 150-seat market segment and an 18 per cent lower cost per passenger, making them the ideal candidates to complement larger single-aisle aircraft.
The cabin design and flexibility ensure an unrivalled passenger experience. The aircraft's larger seats, overhead bins and windows deliver a wide body feel that offers passengers unparalleled comfort in a single-aisle cabin. The CS100 and the CS300 aircraft have over 99 per cent parts commonality as well as Same Type Rating. The groundbreaking Pratt & Whitney PurePower(r) PW1500G engine, combined with the aircraft's advanced aerodynamics, delivers reduced fuel burn, noise, and emissions - making the C Series the most community-friendly aircraft.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is accountable for all General Procurement (non-flying products and services procurement) operational activities and account management at the C Series Assembly Line located in Mirabel, QC. The KAM is accountable for ensuring a positive internal customer relationship with the procurement organization. As well as contributing to the performance of the local General Procurement operations, the KAM is accountable to contribute to cross-divisional procurement activities to ensure due process and bundling opportunities are realized. This includes, but is not limited to internal customer requirements analysis, milestone planning, delivery, and reporting.
In addition to the base account management and operational accountabilities, the KAM also has project management responsibility for major projects in the scope of General Procurement. Projects may include integration projects to align with the regional organization or major sourcing projects which are integral to the success of procurement's internal customers.
In your role, you will:
- Manage the relationship with internal business partners to achieve target levels of customer satisfaction for assigned site and divisions. Works closely with the Regional Director of General Procurement as well as driving local multi-functional teams (MFTs) to maximize visibility on procurement planning.
- Participate in and convene meetings between appropriate leaders and other meetings with key actors engaged in the procurement process to address their questions and concerns and collect actionable data to improve procurement processes.
- Manage the evolution of the North American General Procurement organization and ensure the suitability of local conditions for the General Procurement staff while ensuring all operational activities, local sourcing proare not interrupted.
- Drive General Procurement contributions to projects affecting the Mirabel site. This includes serving as the focal point for potential major capital investments or managing the integration with General Procurement in North America and worldwide.
- Drive implementation and manage on-going operations to maximize customer satisfaction and internal operational efficiencies and guide achievement for transition of activities to meet target scenarios. This includes ongoing delivery of digital solutions.
- Establish and ensure regular two-way communication with key functional and local customers; facilitating exchanges between local/functional customers, local buyers, General Procurement commodity buyers located in North America and Europe.
- The KAM will develop & maintain operational methods and communication lines with buyers, internal customers, and other stakeholders which support savings program targets and drive compliance to General Procurement processes
- Leadership, direction and establish realistic and achievable goals for each team member including regular feedback, training and recognition consistent with achievements.
- Document current levels and changes in internal customer satisfaction through surveys and launch actions and/or projects to improve customer satisfaction.
- Key performance indicators (KPI's) showing service delivery reality and expected service levels for operational ordering, sourcing projects, savings targets, etc. The KPI's and actions taken based on their output are communicated with internal customers and through the General Procurement organization.
- Resolution of procurement process blockages and recommendations for solutions to operational and organizational problems.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have between 5 to 10 years of experience in Procurement.
- You have proven successful experience in teamwork in intercultural environment
- You can demonstrate efficient skills in project management
- You are an effective negotiator with proven commercial and contractual background and legal awareness
- You have financial key indicators knowledge
- You have experience in delivering cost reduction initiatives
- You are able to drive improvement & innovation to deliver concrete results
- You have In depths know-how of the Aerostructure market and supplier strategies of his/her perimeter
- You have proven communication skills, especially with suppliers' representatives and internal stakeholders
- You can manage customer expectations and stakeholders
- You are a skilled negotiator in English especially.
CSALP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women,
Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com or Careers.CSeries.com
10.07.2018, 1:42:58 PM