Engineering Specialist, Hydro-Mechanical Systems (FAL) - Weekend Shift-TOR04063
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one great idea at a time. We provide the environment where these ideas thrive and grow into great products or customer experiences.
You will be part of the Product Development Engineering team where it all starts for Bombardier as it sets the stage to take full advantage of its investments and the tremendous growth potential of its new products. The organization is responsible for bringing new aircraft programs to their successful entry-into-service. Currently, these new products are the all-new CSeries commercial aircraft and the high-performance Global 7000/Global 8000 business jets.
In your role, you will:
- Support the Global 7000 Final Line Assembly by leading all engineering related activities for a timely resolution to production line issues.
- Witness system functional testing and conduct technical investigations on Hydro-Mechanical related issues (FBW & Control Surfaces, Wing High Lift, Hydraulics, Landing Gear, Brakes), analyze and develop solutions/recommendations and reports. Disposition RFCs and RNCs as required.
- Work with the product development team to assists with technical proposal activities, including preparation of written material and presentations. Recommend and approve design changes
- Interface with the Design Approval Delegate (DADs and CDADs) to ensure all design activities and decisions meet regulatory requirement to achieve flawless certification
- Develop good working relationships with various departments within BA and with all suppliers
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor of Engineering Degree and eligibility for Professional Engineer registration. AME license is an asset
- You have experience in providing engineering support to the Final Line/ Production
- You have 5-10 years experience in aircraft Hydro-Mechanical systems (FBW, Flt Ctrl, Hydraulic, Landing Gear)
- You are Conversant with design, qualification and certification test requirements of Aircraft Electrical systems
- You are Familiar with Part 25 certification requirements and advisory material.
- You possess strong integration skills, in both system partner management and system technical integration
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office software tools
- You have Strong communication skills, ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
29.06.2018, 2:21:35 PM