Engineering Specialist - Electrical Systems Integrator, Challenger-MON14933
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible, as an Electrical Systems Engineer/Integrator, to perform various tasks related to the development, qualification, certification and in-service support of Electrical systems
- Be responsible for supporting investigation for in service and manufacturing issues and performing root cause analysis;
- Participate in the Electrical Systems design reviews to meet Aircraft Design Requirements and Objectives;
- Support the Final Assembly Line and In Service Aircraft for any development issues;
- Manage, review and approve the deliverables of the System Suppliers;
- Work with other functions & disciplines of the Business aircraft program to provide required information and also to collect required data to allow the design, development & certification effort to progress;
- Support other departments such as Production, Customer Support, Program Office and Product Planning;
- Participate in meetings and design reviews with the System Suppliers and certification authorities;
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a University degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- You have at least eight to ten (8-10) years of relevant experience with the design, development, integration and certification of Electrical systems;
- Experience in AC & DC aircraft architectures & lighting systems
- Experience in Electrical wiring & harnesses
- You have a good knowledge with the specification, design, integration, test and certification of aircraft Electrical systems;
- You have an experience with civil aircraft and airworthiness authorities.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
05.04.2018, 6:05:16 PM