Director Finance, Financial Planning &Analysis - Mirabel-MIR02644
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We are looking for a Director, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) for our Business Units: Commercial Aircrafts. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the business unit Vice President of Finance and will collaborate closely with the Head of FP&A from Bombardier Inc. head office.
Your role will be to define the business performance standards and metrics, and drive the internal financial processes and its performance. You will support the management in establishing and achieving financial objectives, developing action plans to support the objectives and monitoring results relative to these plans. Additionally, you will help identify operational drivers that impact results by analyzing data and converting it into meaningful metrics and actionable business intelligence and making recommendations to support its continuous improvement.
In your position, you will be leading the business unit's FP&A function and will develop business relationships with the business unit senior leadership team as well as the business unit finance leadership team in order to ensure high quality deliverables.
In your role, you will:
- Lead the business unit FP&A team and develop and maintain relationships with the business unit management and finance teams to ensure quality deliverables;
- Direct the overall process for development of the five-year strategic plan, annual financial budget and periodic forecast;
- Establish consistent business case templates to support new product offerings and transformation of the existing business;
- Perform scenario analysis of business initiatives relative to the annual and five-year plan;
- Provide overall accountability for driving results that meet commitments made to senior management and shareholders in a "no surprises" environment;
- Lead the annual capital planning process and establish methods to monitor and manage investments;
- Support change management by driving key business initiatives of the business unit with the goal of continuous improvement;
- Attract, develop and retain world-class financial talent within the organization;
- Provide coaching on financial matters so that all employees have the opportunity to perform at the highest level
As our ideal candidate, you
- hold a bachelor's degree or the equivalent;
- hold an Accounting Designation (CPA) of Financial Designation (CFA);
- have 10 years or more of experience in Financial planning and analysis or relevant experience;
- have good knowledge of accounting norms;
- Possess excellent leadership skills and oriented towards results;
- have the ability to build and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships with peers, partners and customers;
- have the ability to obtain buy-in from various users and able to exert influence to implement change;
- have good judgement and the capacity to prioritize multiple projects concurrently, meeting tight deadlines and adapting to changing priorities;
- have good verbal and written communication skills in French and English, as well as strong presentation skills;
- have excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- have knowledge of SAP, Corporate Performance management (CPM) applications and Consolidation applications such as SAP BPC (an asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
02.08.2018, 8:31:20 AM