Coordinator, Commercial Management-TGGO-CASB01747904
COORDINATOR, COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in St. Bruno, Quebec, you will support the Director, Commercial Management as well as the various Commercial Managers with the function deliverables and initiatives, being key in the organization of the function for the AME region.
You will interface with the project commercial managers, the management of the commercial and legal functions as well as AME executives.
You will also support the implementation and follow-up on actions for all commercial and contractual matters, negotiation and resolution of supplier commercial issues and claims involving suppliers/subcontractors to mitigate Bombardier's exposure and deliver maximum profitability on the project.
In your role you will:
- Support the implementation of the commercial governance for the region in gathering the presentations, ensuring attendees list and availability of documentation, customize presentations with the templates provided and develop guidelines and tools to facilitate the implementation and execution of the governance processes;
- Establish and implement, jointly with the Director, Commercial Management, the commercial networks for the region, follow-up on actions, prepare agenda and align with the Group Commercial Management Network Calls;
- Establish a clear and simple filing system for the commercial team in the Region;
- Provide administrative support to the Director Commercial Management as well as to the Commercial Manager on an "as needed" basis;
- Manage throughout the project lifecycle the accuracy of the information contained in Project Portfolio Reporting System (PPRS) and support the reporting, training and issue reports;
- Follow-up on actions and reporting obligations to ensure deadlines are met;
- Support the Claim Review Board meetings for the Region in managing the invitations, gather presentations section to prepare final version, prepare agenda, take minutes and follow-up on actions;
- Gather the information for the mandates granted;
- Implement and maintain the new comers program for the commercial managers in AME using the Group Guidelines and complete the administrative tasks required for all new comers;
- Support the Project Commercial Manager (PCM) pipeline and internship program;
- Become the point of contact for non-project related questions from the PCM (tools, templates, filing, etc);
- Build professional relationship with the Contracts and Legal Affairs and Commercial Management team;
- Support with them the development of the function in showing rigor and professionalism;
- Develop a network with the other regions for multi-regions topics;
- Be present to offer support to the administrative assistants during specific periods.
As our ideal candidate:
- You possess a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a relevant role;
- You own knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.), LN, MS Project or similar;
- Knowledge of Primavera will be considered as an asset;
- You demonstrate strong communication, diplomacy and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to guide, influence and convince others;
- You have the ability to communicate complex concepts, a high intercultural competence and excellent people skills;
- You have an advanced level in both English and French (spoken and written).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
04.07.2018, 4:39:35 PM