Business Improvement Manager - Jr-TAME-CATO01704887
BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER - JR
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in Toronto, Ontario, you will support significant strategic improvements to Service Delivery, Business Performance and Project Governance throughout the Services activities within the Americas.
You, along with Services Evolution team members, will work with strong collaboration with all Services business units in identify the project execution needs for improvement and optimization.
You will build data gathering reporting, deliver standardized reporting, robust root cause analysis and a business improvement methodology that will drive project flawless execution (APM, O&M, PI, Overhaul and HSE).
You will be expected to design, facilitate and participate in high level management workshops that will support the business plan development and strategic direction of Services Execution and integration with AME.
In your role you will:
- Manage an integrated and high quality proactive multifunctional business improvement team delivering comprehensive and innovative business solutions;
- Identify/Build tools and score card to measure services business performance;
- Support deployment of a business process methodology;
- Support the standardization and harmonization of all the relevant activities, across all the contracts of the region, in respect of the contracts requirements and the growth plan;
- Understand, capture and share the latest industry innovations and best practices both within Bombardier worldwide and outside industries;
- Provide functional support for HSE, Finance, Quality, Supply Chain and Bids Initiatives;
- Support development of strong project governance management across the delivery unit;
- Ensure that all major projects are joined up and clear focus on the priority areas;
- Work closely with the site management team to create and implement a business improvement plan to enable the creation of standardized processes that ensure smooth, uninterrupted maintenance, improved product quality and reduce cost;
- Ensure and challenge compliance with visual and defined standards;
- Development and sustainment of a Services AME business plan and growth strategy;
- Increase the performance management across the AME contracts;
- Evaluation of Waste within operational process (NCC Capture);
- Support the integration of all BU of Services and sharing best practices;
- Support the core team deliverables and execution;
- Deliver value for money and safer practices in all areas of the business;
- Scrutinise and challenge service delivery behaviours.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor of Science in Business, Engineering or Project Management;
- You have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in transportation, project management or equivalent;
- You have working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Your have excellent English communication skills both written and spoken.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
14.05.2018, 11:02:36 AM