Business Development manager-TAME-CAMI01780942
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - SERVICES
ABOUT BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in Montreal, Quebec you will support and coordinate all strategies to grow the entire Services Business (O&M, PI, Overhaul, Material Solution).
You will strongly collaborate with Sales and Bids departments in securing any type of new orders (RFPs, Variations Orders, Sole sources strategies) and defining Bombardier strategy.
Your department will operate in a de-centralized manner having sites at various locations on or near the customer's locations.
In your role you will:
- Lead new business opportunities to secure additional services businesses by understanding client needs and expectation and defining winning strategy associated to it;
- Work closely with Sales, Business Development and Bid departments to develop and execute the rolling 5-year growth strategy for AME Services (the current plan is to grow Sales POC from $580M (2017) to $1B by 2022);
- Develop a deep understanding of each Ecosystem within AME to identify growth opportunities;
- Lead the development of innovative services offering in line with current and future (anticipate) needs of Customers;
- Support all Services teams in the creation, preparation and execution of Variation Orders, including management of uniform and optimised approach to the Risk and Opportunity Portfolio (ROP);
- Plan/coordinate the execution of the opportunity to secure new business by leading and providing direction to the team, including the indirect resources identified to succeed;
- Act as a liaison with customer, Bombardier organization (ie Sales and Bids department) and outside agencies with respect to a specific services opportunity. Provide leadership and direction to securing the opportunity ensuring customer needs and expectations are met.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Business, Law or Engineering;
- You have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in a relevant role;
- You can travel regularly to Customers, Company Sites and Vendor;
- You have excellent English communication skills both written and spoken (French, Spanish and Portuguese are desirable).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
17.08.2018, 11:41:27 AM