Boffin Language Group is a translation and localization services provider with over 22 years of experience, specializing in the Audiovisual communication, e-Learning/multimedia and Video Games industries. Our Toronto office is looking for a dynamic, hands-on Business Development Manager to build and maintain client relationships while identifying, pursuing and closing sales for our entire suite of services including: translation, transcription, voice-over/dubbing, subtitling, DTP and engineering. Come and join us and your effort will be supported by a robust production team of 40 professionals in our China office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive business growth and profitability through finding and closing new clients
- Create and deliver on sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Follow up on prospective client contacts with appropriate correspondence and direct mail
- Build a productive pipeline and manage each phase of the sales process
- Develop project budgets and create sales proposals
- Understand the capability, benefits and competitive advantages of Boffin's services
- Grow and maintain long term relationships with clients through excellent client service
- Set and manage client expectations while consulting with each client for best practices
- Maintain all sales related activities in Salesforce CRM tool —set and execute tasks
- Travel (including conferences, client meetings)
- Other sales/client related responsibilities.
- At least 3-7 years of sales experience in the translation and localization industry
- Education to Bachelor's Degree/Master's level in Marketing, Communications, or a related field or equivalent experience
- Must be highly motivated, ambitious, and flexible
- Ability to focus on and find new opportunities in a competitive environment
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) and professional presentation skills
- Sales life cycle experience—from lead generation through closing the deal
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- A self-starter with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Effective time management skills and detail-oriented
- Experienced in using the Microsoft Office Suite: MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel
- 1-3 years of experience in one of the following industries is preferred: E-Learning, Audiovisual, Food, and Video Game.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time-off, vacation, and paid holidays.
APPLICATION: Please include salary expectations with cover letter for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- Translation and Localization: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)