Our people are the heart of our business. As the world’s largest provider of thermal processing services, Bodycote employs thousands of highly skilled staff around the globe, some of the best engineers, scientists and technicians in the industry. Our staff are encouraged to develop their skills through professional career development and our in-house training resources.
At Bodycote what we do matters and as a member of our team, what you do matters too. Do you thrive in a fast paced environment supporting plant operations? In this role, you will lead a team while taking pride in accomplishing production excellence. In addition you will be:
- Responsible for oversight of the department and process (including staffing) to ensure safety, accuracy, quality and on time delivery.
- Provide process improvements and make recommendations on solutions for process improvements.
- Instruct and direct the work activities of employees in assigned work areas.
- Train and direct the activities of department employees, maintaining effective communication of customer needs/requirements and company goals.
- Operate controls and monitors heat treating equipment as needed/required.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Education – High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must demonstrate the ability to read, write and communicate the English language.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of computer applications including Microsoft Office and databases is required.
- Minimum five years’ experience in heat treating or related industry.
- May be required to work overtime or any shift, including weekends, to meet company commitment/goals.
This position requires the following physical and mental demands consisting of, but not limited to the following:
- Ability to bend, pull, stoop and reach to perform functions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- May be exposed to heat, fumes, noise, and humidity, etc.
- Visual acuity to read documents, computer screens, files, etc.
- Ability to hear in person and via phone.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bodycote is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against current and prospective employees based on race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age for individuals over forty years of age, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.