YOU'RE HIGHLY ORGANIZED, SELF-MOTIVATED, RESOURCEFUL, DEADLINE-DRIVEN, AND RELIABLE TO A FAULT. YOU LOVE ALL THE CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES INHERENT IN WORKING FOR AN AGENCY. YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO SMALLER SHOPS BECAUSE YOU LOVE GETTING YOUR HANDS DIRTY.
In this role you will lead your own accounts as well as support on other accounts. You will focus on building fantastic relationships with clients based on listening, understanding and problem solving. You will craft strategies and briefs, carefully manage timelines and budgets, all while inspiring the development and production of awesome creative.
- Bachelor's degree and/or College certification in marketing-related field
- Integrated marketing experience with strong digital/social chops
- 4+ years in Advertising/marketing communications, preferably agency side
- Analytical thinker with a strong ability to connect the dots between objectives, strategic recommendations and KPIs.
WE'D REALLY LIKE:
- Passion for the food and beverage industry
- Drive to constantly staying up to speed and understand new things
- Innate ability to proactively identify potential issues and provide solutions
- Natural ability to stay cool under pressure
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Somebody we'd like to have a beer with
- Always Awesome
- Deliver with Impact
- Embrace Simplicity
- Love what you do
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 4 years (Required)
- account management: 4 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)