Bob Dale Gloves (BDG) is looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven bilingual (English/French) writer and content specialist to join our marketing team. The successful candidate will contribute to the development, execution and delivery of written communications for various projects including digital, online and print across all our media channels.
The writer will be responsible for researching, creating, writing, editing and maintaining all written corporate and social content in English and French.
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the writer be responsible in the development of written communications and content marketing strategy.
- Research, write and edit high-quality content to promote and maintain Bob Dale Gloves brand character with all corporate writing and social media blogs.
- Review, edit and maintain all written communications and technical data in both English and French.
- Maintain and create French content on all corporate websites.
- Work with the creative team to maintain online communications with websites and social media sites in both English and French.
- Create and manage editorial calendar for our blogs, social media, and content channels
- Learn and become familiar with industry standards, technical requirements and overall safety guidelines.
- Understand and drive social media content through appropriate applications
- Proven work experience as a bilingual (English/French) writer - corporate and advertising copy
- Fluent in French (spoken and written) language
- A Bachelor's degree preferably in Journalism, English or Communications
- 3+ years of copywriting experience in an agency or marketing environment
- Experience with a variety of content formats
- Understanding of content marketing principles, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing and web traffic metrics
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, power point software
- Understanding and experience with Adobe creative suite is an asset
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of Spanish language is considered a strong asset
Job location will be at Head Office in Edmonton, Alberta.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time, hourly
Job Type: Full-time
- copywriting: 3 years (Preferred)