Boast automates R&D Tax claims by combining proprietary AI-driven software with in-house engineers and CPAs. 300+ companies in the US and Canada use Boast to maximize their R&D tax returns and de-risk their audits while drastically reducing impact to their internal resources.
Our offices are in San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary.
We are currently looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our Vancouver team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage the overall planning, execution, and delivery of a number of concurrent projects
- Prepare technical and financial documentation and reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Plan and complete projects on time and within budget
- Pro-actively assist clients and maintain regular communications throughout the year
- Track project status as well as manage and escalate project issues and risks as appropriate
- Actively participate in peer review of client communication and external documentation
- Contribute to the development and sharing of project management best practices within the company
Skills and qualifications:
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineers, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of software development experience in progressive roles with increasing responsibility for feature ownership, product management and/or client interaction. Direct product management experience is an asset
- Experience translating technical information into non-technical language
- Ability to synthesize disparate sources of information into a cohesive narrative
- High level of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with external client personnel at all levels of management
- Excellent time management skills as well as the ability to work independently and handle multiple client projects simultaneously
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Experience with office productivity tools
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
Commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time