Boast helps companies in the US and Canada automate the complicated process of claiming R&D incentives from the government. Some of the tax programs we work with include US R&D Tax Credits, Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED), and Interactive Digital Media Tax Credits (IDMTC).
While the US and Canadian governments provide more than $10 billion in R&D incentives each year, the qualification criteria are confusing, the documentation requirements are onerous, and the claim preparation process is tedious.
Boast takes over this burden and manages the entire claim process, so our clients can focus on building their businesses instead of chasing R&D credits.
Our software connects with a company's existing systems such as JIRA, GitHub, Asana, Slack, Basecamp, Email, Payroll etc. and identifies the necessary documentation to support R&D tax claims. Our in-house engineers and CPAs review this data on an ongoing basis and prepare claims proactively throughout the year. This approach combining software and experts ensures that the R&D tax claims are maximized and are defensible in the event of a government audit.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with prospective clients and referral partners to generate new business consistently at or above quota
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity and quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective clients
- Become an expert on SR&ED and qualifying clients for the program
- Research sources for generating new business
- Research and attend industry and related events, seminars, trade shows and conventions
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelors degree with demonstrated aptitude to grasp technical concepts
- 3+ years of client facing experience in a technical sales position
- Superior communications skills, excellent verbal capacity, and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Evidence of consistently meeting/ exceeding sales quota
- Previous experience with SR&ED and/or other technology grants a plus
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Experience with CRM and office productivity tools
Competitive salary plus commission.
Job Type: Full-time