BOARDWALK RE -Part-Time, Full-time hourly Plus various bonuses and commissions.
The Broker of Record at Boardwalk RE is hiring an experienced, licensed "ROCK STAR" real estate agent with a marketing background who is passionate about the fast-paced Los Angeles real estate market. Boardwalk RE is the local leader in the Los Angeles and Westside real estate marketplace, and the ideal candidate is dynamic, intelligent, savvy, and incredibly supportive on all levels. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from one of the most respected brokers' in town who is actively involved in commercial, residential sales as well as real estate development. This will be your ticket to gain entry into and obtain knowledge from the most coveted brokerage firms locally. This position will be a minimum one-year commitment. This exciting opportunity will be with big highs and lows, so the ability to adapt to the nuances of each client type (sellers, buyers, investors, developers, and borrowers) will be highly essential. Candidate must employ a sense of humor, resilience, flexibility, determination, a positive attitude, and a hungry work-ethic in order to succeed. A healthy & stable personality is a must. The position will work out of both the West LA and Downtown LA offices and covers properties from Santa Monica to Downtown LA and everything in between. It is exciting, rewarding, challenging and always interesting/ changing. In other words, no two days will be alike.
- Reach out to various professionals like lawyers, CPA's, Financial Advisors to establish B to B (Business to Business) referral based relationships.
- Contact prospective SELLERS utilizing our real estate prospecting software with the goal of setting up a face to face in-person meeting. Our objective is to obtain the "Property Listing" and to ultimately sell their property.
- Assist our loan division in obtaining Refinances and or purchase money loans.
- Help us thaw cold leads into warm.
- Create catchy funny, informative videos to sent to various prospects
- Send handwritten notes to various leads.
- Visit various prospects (buyers, sellers, and investors. (optional)
- Utilize Co-Star software to reach out to possible Sellers. Look for "off-market" real estate investment opportunities for our investors and developers.
- Design catchy print as well as electronic brochures (flyers) as well as the creation "Marketing Packages" also known as "Offering Memorandums".
- Be open to utilizing all forms of Marketing (traditional as well as modern)
- Traditional includes (door knocking, telemarketing, and mailers)
- Modern includes video, digital marketing, and utilization of social media.
- Have a mastery of various software and applications: Photoshop, Power point, In Design, Publisher.
- Be familiar with Loop Net, CoStar, themls.com, DocuSign &Zip Logix digital ink.
- Great people skills (in person and also on the phone)
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage shifting responsibilities in a round-the-clock, high-demand setting
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent customer service Extremely detail-oriented with great follow-through
- Sharp-thinker, quick on your toes, anticipation of agent and client needs
- Independent worker
- Proficient on The MLS, Zipforms, DocuSign, Digital Ink, Co-Star Suites, CAR documents, as well as the escrow process
- Cheerful, positive attitude, and a sense of humor (optional)
- Polished/ Classy appearance in alignment with the luxury market
- Comfort and cool in working with our high net worth individuals.
- Punctual, mature, honest and dependable
- Team player—willing to do whatever is needed to get the job done
- Total professionalism and discretion in the field, with confidential information, with clients and colleagues
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer/tech and social media skills (Power Point decks, Word and Excel, IG, FB). Knowledge of various CRM are a huge plus
- Commitment to producing high quality work, strong work ethic
- Aptitude for learning in a fast-paced environment
- Interface well with all levels of employees and outsiders with a warm, pleasant attitude that reflects on the agent
- Be open to learning Commercial, basic mortgage lending 101, real estate investment analysis and fundamentals of real estate development
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Real Estate: 1 year (Required)
- Marketing related: 1 year (Required)