Digital and Retail product specialist. Willingness to learn and maintaining a good attitude is a must.
Located in the middle of the Peninsula of the San Francisco Bay Area, Boardwalk Nissan offers world class facilities with a positive and supportive work environment. Having been in business for over 40 years, we pride ourselves on developing our talent, promoting from within, and offer our team members the best career advancement opportunities in the automotive industry. Boardwalk Nissan is one of the highest ranked companies in the industry having an acute focus on our employee satisfaction and our customer experiences and relationships.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employee stock ownership
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid time off
- 5 day work week
- Company sponsored events
- Employee Discounts on products and services
- Established business of 40+ years
- Ability to grow your career
- Company apparel
- Employee referral program
- Paid training for qualified applicants
- Greet and guide clients as they arrive, help them through the retail sales process.
- Engage in conversation with clients to fully understand their needs and manage expectations.
- Assist clients in identifying the right vehicle to fulfills their wants and needs.
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle expert. Know the in's and the out's of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Customize vehicle delivery while ensuring that the client understands the vehicle's operational features.
- Follow up daily on all sales leads from a variety of sources using the dealership's Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Initiate and cultivate enriching and long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and model.
- Bring your 'A game' along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
- Ability to maintain hardworking, high-energy personality throughout the workday
- Positive can-do mentality, eager to improve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team setting
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computing
- Attention to detail in follow-through and closing skills
- Valid driver's license
- Spanish-speaking a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Base salary not reflective of potential earnings - inquire for details
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour