Boardingware (www.boardingware.com) is a profitable startup that's rapidly growing at 100% YoY and you will be responsible for keeping this up. We currently serve over 200 boarding schools in 12 countries with plans to triple that number over the next 2 years. We provide a transformative solution for boarding schools that helps them streamline their internal processes and dramatically increase the safety of their students.
Our sales team is responsible for generating the new revenue needed to fuel the ongoing innovation within our product team. In turn you will be helping the company to make the lives of hundreds of thousands of people easier and more productive.
If you're ambitious and passionate about providing solutions to help people with painful problems, you'll love working with us at Boardingware.
- You believe that teamwork wins. Successful applicants will excel if you can follow systems and help us to build better processes that will help us win as a team.
- You can be viewed as a trusted consultant. Boardingware helps schools solve complex internal problems. Your ability to use our software to solve these problems will allow people to trust your advice and help us to move forward.
- You are a great written communicator. As a member of our team you will work with a globally distributed team that spans New Zealand, Australia, USA and the UK. This requires a significant amount of communication through Slack and our sales CRM. Maintaining clean lines of communication helps the team in HQ to understand the market clearly and provide you with the help you need.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. You will constantly be faced with new challenges and tasks that fight for your attention every day but you don't have a 'give up' attitude. You strive to finish to the best of your ability while helping your teammates to reach their goals along the way.
- You understand value. Spending money on unnecessary expenses are not only inefficient, they also have no benefit to our customers. You will be paid well, but we have a culture of spending only when we need to so that we ensure all excess money is spent on making a better and more beautiful solution for our clients.
You will be prospecting into new school's with the goal of understanding if they have any issues with their current processes. This can consist of cold calling, cold emailing and attending conferences to meet new schools.
Once you have an understanding of their situation, you will aim to help out with the solutions we provide with Boardingware.
You will be expected to make plans and forecast your sales each month and constantly refine your process to make this more and more accurate.
You would have at least 1 year of selling experience in software solutions. Sales to schools would be a plus, however, b2b software sales would also be a bonus.
You would have demonstrated your ability to achieve short term goals while maintaining relationships and demand for the future. And you have the ability to effectively use a CRM.
You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent education.
Only apply if you think you have what it takes to help Boardingware go BIG. Email me with your CV at email@example.com and let me know why you're a good fit.
It would be a plus (but not necessary) if you attended boarding school or you have sold EdTech.