Reporting to the Vice-President of the company, the Digital Marketing Specialist runs online paid social media in a very performance-driven environment. You will be responsible to develop and execute all media campaigns, manage budgets, analyze performance across all digital channels.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Solving problems flexibly and creatively while operating in an environment where the rules change frequently
- Managing budget with ability to stick to budget, whilst optimizing weekly/monthly ROI through optimizing spend across multiple brands, channels and campaigns
- Creating promotions and changing prices in the system to drive sales both online and in stores
- Creating products for the website and insure correct information is given
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Social media advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Programing and sending weekly newsletters
- Relevant degree in Marketing / Advertising or similar
- Knowledge of design programs (Adobe Suite) an asset
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- Understanding of social platforms (Facebook, Google Adwords)
- Have an amazing organizational skills and can juggle multiple priorities at once
- Have prior experience using CMS
- Have experience with MailChimp or similar program
- Ability to quickly analyze data and act on it.
- Retail experience preferred but not mandatory
- Able to work independently, but also as a team player with strong communication skills and collaboration.
- Data driven with high attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent