Senior User Experience Designer
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to work alongside our fast-paced IAM User Experience Design team.
The Senior User Experience Designer will provide key internal clients broad user experience expertise, and design innovative, engaging and effective digital experiences. To be considered, a candidate should possess the ability to think strategically and create vision, communicate such vision effectively, have experience leading a team of designers, have deep knowledge of interaction, information and visual design principles, can offer hands-on design skills at the expert level and can coach stakeholders in user-centered design best practices, processes, and creating vision.
The Senior Designer will:
- Contribute as an individual across the User Experience Design Arc:
- User Research and Analysis (Personas, Journey Maps, Task Analysis, Contextual Inquiry, etc.)
- Information Architecture (Taxonomy, Site Structure, Navigation Design)
- Interaction Design (Interaction Models, Wireframe concepts, High Fidelity prototypes)
- Visual Design, Specifications and Style Guides
- Usability Testing (Test Planning, Test Script development, Conducting Remote, and Lab-based usability tests)
* Contribute to overall UX strategy
* Guide UX Designers, provide design critiques.
* Partner with development teams to ensure technical feasibility and flawless implementation through the delivery cycle.
* Communicate and demonstrate the value and rationale of design decisions to business and technology partners through outreach.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills:
- 10 years' experience as an experience designer, information architect, interaction designer, or equivalent
- Degree from a reputable institution in a related field, such as Interactive Design, Architecture, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, or Human Factors Engineering
- Deep knowledge of the User Experience Design process
- Comprehensive experience in designing highly transactional websites and web-based applications
- Experience designing for mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, responsive design)
- Experience using web analytics, user insights to inform design decisions
- Hands-on design skills from wireframes to finished UX prototypes
- Skilled in User Research and interpretive discovery methods
- Experience with both traditional solution delivery methodologies, and rapid, iterative methods such as Agile and Lean.
- Experience with creative direction, leading internal and external design teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, decentralized environment
- Ability to successfully juggle multiple projects in a compressed timeline, resolving competing priorities
- Good commands over UX tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure and design tools like Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrable knowledge of Formative and Summative UX testing protocols and use of industry standard UX testing tools.
- Visual Design skills
- Prior experience in the Financial industry is desirable
Job Types: Full-time, Contract