At BNY Mellon, our Technology High School Associate Program gives students the opportunity to experience a competitive, global, and financial services organization as an employee. With technically focused projects
specifically chosen both to challenge and provide learning opportunities, the students will create the starting blocks to their career in technology. Looking for candidates who have interest / experience in the following:
- Software Development – Design and test software solutions
- Infrastructure – Build and support components to deliver secure, robust technology
- Cloud Computing – Develop next generation applications and framework
- Systems Architecture – Participate in the design of large-scale software systems
- Business Analysis – Analyze clients’ needs and define functional requirements
- Product Design/Management – Influence the direction of in-house products
- User Experience – Design creative interfaces to enhance the usability and utility of our systems
- Big Data – Analyze and forecast our increasingly large volume of data
- Information Security – Improve our defense of confidential BNY Mellon data
- Technology Communications – effectively communicating all technologies and updates
- Review innovative technologies with a focus on evolving the financial industry
- Secondary education (high school diploma or equivalent) in progress
0-1 years of experience required, experience with technology or financial services industry is a plus.
Currently enrolled in a technology-based curriculum with a preferred GPA of 3.5+
Demonstrates strong work ethic and integrity
Ability to work closely and effectively with other teams and operations units
Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong leadership, analytical, and problem solving skills
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
United States-New York-New York
Tech Management and Strategy-HR06033