The Investment Strategy team partners with the Product Management team, Portfolio Solutions Group, Channel Marketing team, and our Investment Boutiques to create and ensure the delivery of accurate, consistent, compelling, and relevant investment strategy communications, concepts and content to North American Distribution. Coverage and responsibilities range across asset classes (Equity, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset, and Alternatives), investment vehicles (mutual funds, SMA, bank collective trusts, separate accounts, private/illiquid), and macro and micro market and investing thematics.
- Creation and delivery of investment strategy content (working in collaboration with Product Management, the Portfolio Solutions Group, and our Investment Boutiques) and creation of messaging for focus products.
- Serve as the primary point of contact on risk analytics tool, which includes inputting securities, building model portfolios, and offering preliminary findings to senior investment strategists.
- Build strong partnerships across the organization to create and manage content, copy, and executional oversight of core product print and digital marketing Communications.
- Research, write, edit, and publish materials for the sales team, tying all investment messaging to investment insights that address client needs.
- Build and maintain marketing plans for thematic, asset-class, or fund specific campaigns.
- Provide product messaging and alignment to channel marketing plans, promotions and campaigns.
- Working with partners in Marketing, experiment with different mediums (digital, tools etc.) to produce relevant, differentiated content that better positions our investment capabilities with our clients.
- Solicit and incorporate feedback from a large group of stakeholders across the firm to refine product stories and support accessibility of sales materials.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Interest in pursuing CFA and/or MBA preferred
- Understanding of the capital markets, wealth management, and asset management products across fixed income, equity, hedge funds, private equity, and/or real assets
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and have the willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Outstanding copywriting and editorial skills; must be able to take complex concepts and synthesize concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a strong ability to develop relationships and influence outcomes in large, globally complex matrix organizations
May require successful completion of FINRA Series 7. Minimum Education BA/BS. Minimum Experience 0-2 years. Minimum Language Skills English.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
United States-New York-New York
Product Strategy & Perf-HR14831