Are you ready to work for a company with an excellent reputation? Are you ready to make an impact with work that challenges you, an environment that engages you and a company culture that recognizes you and embraces you?
BNSF Logistics is one of the fastest growing third-party logistics companies in Canada. With this growth, the need for high-quality, high-performance, aggressive, driven personnel is substantial. Because of this need, we are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining a contemporary workforce that will help the company in achieving its objectives.
Account Manager – Level 1
This position is responsible for providing daily contact to our customers and to build relationships and grow the customer through service, communication and product knowledge. This position will work closely with the Transportation Coordinators within their group to ensure the customer is receiving quality service and that growth opportunities are being worked.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solicit new customers to grow the business.
- Communicate with Transportation Coordinators to ensure load coverage, service, available capacity and margin.
- Provide new solutions to customers via mode change or specialized services.
- Maintain existing customer relations for continued business opportunities.
- Provide service updates to customers.
- Assist in pricing based on customer knowledge.
- Assist in account collections for customers.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc.
- Equivalent to a four year college degree (four year college degree preferred)
- Plus 12 to 18 months related experience and/or training.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
BNSF Logistics offers competitive benefit programs and services including, but not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Employee discounts on autos, travel, electronics, insurance, etc.
- Tuition assistance
- Professional training staff with an industry leading Learning Management System
- Company culture that recognizes its employees
ABOUT BNSF Logistics:
BNSF Logistics is an industry-leading transportation intermediary, committed to providing value to each of our customers through professional acumen, entrepreneurial drive, and individual commitment. We are one of the fastest growing 3PLs in North America and pride ourselves on service flexibility and modal breadth. BNSF Logistics is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Burlington Northern Santa Fe LLC.
Our vision is to establish BNSF Logistics as the leader in providing creative logistics solutions that consistently exceed our customers' expectations. BNSF Logistics offers services that range from single shipment execution to complete network design and operation. Our modal expertise spans parcel, truckload, intermodal, and rail. BNSF Logistics provides a blend of professional expertise with logistics technology designed to maximize customer value.
At BNSF Logistics, our vision, mission and values define who we are and how we do business.
To be a premier global multi-modal logistics services and solutions company.
To provide a superior customer experience by delivering innovative, flexible and value driven solutions.
People • Integrity • Profitability • Accountability • Creativity
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.