Come join our team as we expand in the Bay Area!
Collaborative people. Progressive builders.
Consistently recognized as a best workplace, and for our commitment to safety, sustainability, and community partnerships, BNBuilders hires the very best in the construction industry and strives to create an environment that encourages innovation, responsibility, and client satisfaction. If you are looking to be a part of an open, supportive team and receive exciting challenges that promote personal and professional growth, look no further than BNBuilders! BNBuilders is currently seeking a qualified Project Engineer to provide overall leadership and maintain the high standards that we aim to achieve.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates with project architects, designers, owners, and field personnel.
- Responsible for generating Request for Information (RFI) and submittals.
- Manages project subcontractors.
- Acts as the “information hub” for project to office and field personnel to ensure continuity of work.
- Offers technical information to project supervisor to insure work complies with applicable codes, drawings, and specifications.
- May coordinate change orders, expedite material and job site equipment, assist in preparation of estimates, and compile data to assist in analyzing project progress.
- Monitor and track project quality control metrics and activities on a regular basis, provide timely and accurate quality reports, and raise issues to PM or Superintendent as appropriate.
- Inspects all work to assure compliance with plans and specifications.
- Graduate or pending graduate of a four-year degree program in engineering or construction management.
- Full knowledge of computer software, i.e. MS Word, Excel, Project.
- Working knowledge Autocad or Revit a plus
- Broad knowledge of LEAN and BIM techniques.
- Experience with BIM is a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.