At BMW Toronto, we are always interested in hearing from talented, motivated individuals interested in exploring potential careers at our company. BMW Toronto is a family run and owned dealership, with the structure of a large group. If interested in joining our team, apply below!
1. Responsibilities include coordinating and administering tasks associated with vehicle inventory, assign stock numbers to incoming vehicles, complete and maintain tag keys and record all vehicle info to and enter into inventory list.
2. Complete, process and distribute the forms and documents, both internal and external, required for the sales and delivery of vehicles, Invoicing/NIVI'S
3. Stocking in Vehicles into 180/Reynolds/Key track
4. Dealer Trades
- Selling vehicles/Purchasing vehicles
- Cheque Requisitions
- Shipping arrangements/damage claims.
- Ordering books and spares if needed
- 180/Reynolds/Rex integration
5. Delivery Summary
6. Loaners/Demo weekly Updates:
- Noted incoming vehicles ETA/daily delivery meeting.
updated info in 180/Reynolds/Rex
Health & Dental Insurance
2 weeks PTO
Team Outings (BBQ's, etc)