BMW Toronto is looking for high energy sales professionals to join our award winning team. We want top performers who are willing to put in the hard work. At BMW Toronto we believe that what gets tracked, gets managed. So we track every step of our sales process. Every member of our team knows where their strengths and weaknesses are. Each salesperson will receive weekly reports on their previous week/month's performance, so that they have a clear understanding on where their areas of opportunity are. We offer extensive training in BMW product, systems, processes and objection handling.
If you would like to apply we ask that you include three things in your cover letter:
1 - Explain why you want to work SPECIFICALLY for BMW TORONTO.
2 - If you have Sales Experience - Please quantify your sales history. Example: if you have been selling cars for 12 months, please list your sales numbers for each of the 12 months. If you do NOT have sales experience, what do you think are the most important qualities in a luxury sales person to be successful long term.
3 - What will you do to create new business?
Due to the amount of applications we receive, individuals who do not fill out a cover letter with the three requirements, will not be considered.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Profit Sharing
- 2 weeks PTO
- Closed Sundays
- 1 day off a week between Tuesday and Thursday
- Team Outings (BBQ's, Ping Pong, Sushi Dinners)
- Family Owned
- Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
- Log all traffic with Greeter and Sales Managers
- Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory information
- Pair the customer with the correct vehicle, provide a full product demonstration, and test drive.
- Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
- Ensure that all sold units are delivered to the customer in a timely manner
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
- Proficient in basic business math including percentages
- Capable of learning and using Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
- Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
- Focuses on the customer's needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
- Assist in cleaning and washing vehicles