BMW Toronto is currently hiring a Full- time Appointment Coordinator.
At BMW Toronto, we are always interested in hearing from talented, motivated individuals interested in exploring potential careers at our company. BMW Toronto is a family run and owned dealership, with the structure of a large group. If interested in joining our team, apply below!
As a key member of our Customer Service Team you will be responsible for answering all inbound calls while providing the highest levels of customer service.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls via switchboard
- Directing all customer inquiries accordingly.
- Handling customer inquiries by phone and email
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Service Follow up calls
- Scheduling service appointments for clients vehicles in a courteous and efficient manner in a call center setting
- Debit and cash transactions
- All other general reception duties
- Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational Skills
- Team work
Experience with Ignite, One Eighty, Microsoft office and Avaya is an asset. ****Must be available to work evenings and weekends as scheduled. ******mandarin speaking is an asset
Health and Dental
2 weeks PTO
Family Owned and Operated