As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ
We are pleased to offer a 6 Month Internship starting in or about February 2019
at BMW of North America, LLC.
6 Month Internship BMW NA – EG-8-US-1, Product Development and Validation
We offer a 6 month internship in the department of product development and validation for infotainment and advanced driving assistance systems. The intern will be integrated into a highly motivated and international team and work mainly on the following tasks:
- Join (daily) test drives as a passenger to support the test activities for driving assistance and infotainment features. As such create and update defects/tickets for any issues that might occur.
- Execute test cases and do unguided testing on infotainment systems incl. the necessary documentation
- Support the validation engineering group on their daily tasks, that can include – but are not limited to – analyze measuring equipment, identify IT related infrastructure issues, organize and take care of engineering vehicles.
- Support all (vehicle) parts handling processes and improve them further (e.g. parts tracking, RFID and barcode labelling, parts storage)
- Support the validation engineering team on longer test drives in all necessary topics (vehicle read outs, prototype protection, preparation of vehicles and more)
- Get to know new technologies and different fields of work
What are you waiting for...jump into the driver's seat and apply for the Product Development and Validation