As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ
We are pleased to offer a 6 Month Internship starting in or about March/April 2019
at BMW of North America, LLC.
MINI Product Analyst Intern
The Product intern will be assisting in the daily business of the MINI Product Planning team.
The internship will involve supporting two key areas within Product Planning: Product Expertise and Volume & Price Planning.
The Product Planning Department is a great place to learn the essentials of Product Management and the Automotive Industry. As the #2 market in MINIs global sales, the US Market strongly influences the volume, pricing and standard equipment of the vehicles offered in the United States. This is a great learning opportunity for the right candidate. The culture is one that focuses on “empowerment” so the sky is the limit for opportunity.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Competitive benchmarking / analysis : pricing and equipment
- Fleet Management
- Develop Asset Library for Product Information
- Proofreading for Marketing materials;
- Assist with volume planning & pricing processes.
- Assist with vehicle ordering quality testing
- Assist with Product Launch Meetings
- Assist with “Ask the Product Expert” dealer inquiries
- Electrification / Electric Strategy development
What are you waiting for...jump into the driver's seat and apply for the MINI Product Analyst Internship