The most innovative automotive brand in the world needs a dealer network that shares the same outlook and values and strives to be number one.
How do we achieve this?
Through the people we employ.
As a BMW Service Department Coordinator, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future.
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Employee gym on site
- Oversee incoming phone calls for the service department
- Maintain outbound call and email schedule for current service clients
- Schedule service appointments while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Attract potential clients and retain current clientele by answering product and service questions received via phone and/or internet
- Contribute to high scores for the manufacturer's customer satisfaction index (CSI)
- Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet
- Check email frequently and respond to inquiries immediately
- Be available to respond to phone AND email inquiries in a professional, well-spoken manner
- Meet and exceed goals each month and quarter
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Time management, prioritization skills, and the ability to multi-task are required
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to hit sales quotas and closing percentages
- Must be willing to submit to a background check prior to employment