- College or University graduate.
- Two years of experience in a previous job with relevant or comparable responsibilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Ability to work independently and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge/experience in relationship management, transportation logistics, Retailer communication, and negotiations an asset.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
BMW Group Canada is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse team of associates and creating an inclusive environment. BMW Group Canada does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, provincial or territorial law.