Our Corporate Headquarters is looking for an intern starting January 2019 for a one-year placement in in the Sales Channel Development and Customer Orientation Department supporting the BMW Group University. The BMW Group University is responsible for designing and delivering all training programs to BMW, MINI, and BMW i Retailers.
Qualifications and experience
- Setting-up classrooms and ensuring rooms are equipped with the necessary training aids and supplies (including laptops, iPads, A/V equipment, chairs, tables, books, stationary supplies, flip charts).
- Addressing Retailer concerns and requests regarding training issues in a timely manner via phone and email.
- Generating and distributing daily and weekly training reports in MS Excel to retailers, internal stakeholders, facilitators, and other vendors.
- Managing training enrolments and identifying concerns related to room bookings, course capacity, enrolments, vehicle availability etc.
- Preparing and tracking the shipping and transportation of training supplies, tools, engines, and fleet vehicles.
- Managing and preparing certifications/plaques for technical assessments and certification plaques for both technical and non-technical training.
- Assisting in the planning and preparation of product launch events.
- Ensuring all fleet vehicles are fueled, cleaned, maintained and stored accordingly in classrooms and designated parking spots.
- Assisting with logistical support for local and remote BMW training events.
- Providing coverage for BMW Group University Reception (30 minutes/day).
- Offering administrative support to Montreal and Vancouver regional training centres.
- Overall support for the BMW Group University.
- Recent college or university graduate or students currently pursuing post-secondary education.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced skills in MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, formulas, sorting, merging, and filtering).
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Driver’s license (G Class) and clean driving abstract required.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
BMW Group Canada is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse team of associates and creating an inclusive environment. BMW Group Canada does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, provincial or territorial law.